Friday 4 February 2011

Monitoring log 1

Strengths:

• One strength is that I have made good progress on my research. I made a productive start on my film review and have almost finished writing up my view and the research I found about the Southbank onto a document.
• I have learnt about more tourist attractions within the Southbank. I have also come across more activities and places to go in the area. This has given me more knowledge to reflect in my work.
• I have productively added to my work each weak. I have tweaked my work documents each week to make sure it is up-to-date and ties in with the assessment criteria. I improve what I’ve done by reading through my work and making sure it’s correct.

Weaknesses:

• I feel that I need to work quicker and keep on top of all coursework that needs to be completed. To do this I need to prioritise my work in a more effective way.
• I should try and spent more time on diploma work at home. This is hard as I have many other GCES subjects that also need to be completed, however I need to try to set some time aside for diploma work as this will help me towards coursework deadlines.
• I need to plan my work better. This will help me to get more work done and the more important task’s finished to a higher standard.

Improvements:

• Work faster and complete the next tasks to a high standard insuring that I don’t fall behind on the coursework and also that I maintain the grades I have already obtained.
• Finish drafts in time for scanning them into the computer, to be used on Blogger.
• Make sure all coursework and word documents are finished so they also can be uploaded onto Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment