Friday 20 May 2011

1.4 Leaflet design ideas (drafts)







I have considered many varieties of layouts and colours to use in my information leaflet. I want it to attract to all sectors of the public and so I need to be considerate of what typography and imagery I am to use. In these drafts, I have mainly thought about the layout possibilities of the leaflet. I want informative text to be on display, however to attract a younger audience also, I need to include bright colours and many pictures.
Although I will included these factors, I need to make sure that it doesn’t look too unprofessional as it needs to be informative yet interesting and visually pleasing so attention is drawn to it.
I like the structure of my design ideas, however I feel as though my drafts could have been more developed, this was difficult due to lack of time.
From these drafts, I will consider using the layouts and imagery I have displayed in the one of my drafts. I will decide on which colours to use closer to the time of finishing my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment