Tuesday 24 May 2011

Monitoring Log 4

Strengths:

• I have now completed my information leaflet to a good standard. I am pleased with the progress I have made over the past few weeks as I have been working quickly and efficiently.
• I have finished all research as well as my information leaflet and feel that I have produced my work to a good standard.
• I have understood the brief well and my client is happy with my outcome. I have also received good feedback from my peers as they feel I have met the brief accurately and have also made my final outcome attractive towards my target audience and made information leaflet look visually attractive.

Weaknesses:

• I believe that I could have worked faster to produce and finish my final outcome. To do this I could have used better time management.
• I could have spent more time on the back cover of the information booklet, this would have made the outcome look better and also it would have made the context more useful towards the target audience.

Improvements:

• I have made many improvements to my work within the last couple of weeks. I have improved the front cover of my information booklet and I am now very pleased with it.
• I have been working well in my own time in order to finish the project on within the deadline set.
• I feel that to improve the work I have produced I could have spent more time on each task set, resulting in a more developed outcome and also better quality research and finished piece (information leaflet)

No comments:

Post a Comment